ZAG jewels are made of 316L stainless steel, a very resistant and hypoallergenic metal. The quality and durability of our jewelry is one of the greatest assets of our brand. In reality, you live with our jewelry, day and night, on the beach or working out, in salt water, or in the shower. Although we give out advice on how to take care of it, we understand that today’s fast-paced life makes it difficult to take care of things. However, every once in a while, please remember to do so!
For jewelry with natural stones, we advise that you follow a particular set of instructions to enjoy them for as long as possible:
- When not wearing your jewelry, place it in its original individual pouch.
- In the case of a necklace, be sure to attach the clasp and leave it outside the pouch before closing it, this will prevent the chain from becoming entangled.
- In the case of earrings, make sure that the earrings are gently placed in the pouch so that they do not rub against each other.
- It is preferable to avoid putting jewelry in contact with household products, perfume or cosmetics, as it could alter the color of the stones.
- We recommend that you occasionally clean your ZAG jewelry with a soft, non-abrasive cloth.